Vancouver, B.C., Canada, 2019-Mar-06 — /EPR CONSTRUCTION NEWS/ — Moxy OID introduces CERLOS to the world after 20 years of research and development plus more than $20 million in production and testing. CERLOS is a new building material with superior properties compared to existing wood, fiber cement, plastics and other building materials.
CERLOS Benefits Include:
- CERLOS is Class A Fire Rated.
- CERLOS is mold and mildew resistant.
- CERLOS termite, insect, rodent and bird resistant.
- CERLOS is water stable, will not shrink or swell.
- CERLOS does not produce toxic dust for installers or home owners.
- CERLOS installs like wood with standard carpentry tools.
- CERLOS is non-toxic from production through disposal.
- CERLOS does not crack or chip easily, eliminating installation issues.
- CERLOS is more durable than competitive building materials.
CERLOS Is The Low Cost / Higher Quality Choice for Building Contractors and Consumers
Most importantly, CERLOS will typically sell for less than virtually all competitive building products while offering a superior installation and homeowner experience.
With Moxy OID first to market product CERLOS Siding, home builders, building contractors, installers, and home renovators will enjoy spending less for installing a long lasting, stable, nearly maintenance-free CERLOS Siding compared to fiber cement, wood, vinyl or aluminum options.
Consumers benefit by requesting CERLOS because of the superior properties at the same or lower cost of competitive products. Issues with mold, fire resistance, toxic dust during installation, cracking, swelling, ecological impact, and cost go away when consumers choose CERLOS for their homes.